Health Care Assistant – Competitive Pay!
“Excellent service, always a friendly voice on the phone when I needed help. Never went without shifts. Paid on time and never had any problems with my wages”. Head to our website www.accesshealthcare.ie to view more verified reviews and testimonials from clients and workers!
- Competitive pay rates and weekly payroll
- Flexible shifts – Work/life balance
- Work as part of a highly skilled team of healthcare professionals
- Become an important part of a personalized and efficient healthcare service
Salary: €13-€25 per hour
Access Healthcare is currently recruiting Health Care Assistants for positions in various facilities in the Donegal Town area. We are seeking enthusiastic and passionate Health care Assistants for Full-time or Part-time shifts in Intellectual disability and nursing home settings.
We offer a dedicated Recruitment Consultant who will be your link person throughout your employment!
- Provide & assist in the provision of high-quality person-centred care for patients
- Assist with basic medical treatments and monitoring vital signs
- Undertake wound care, dressings, and other clinical tasks as required
- Education: Hold a relevant QQI/FETAC qualification
- Experience: At least 6 months experience in a facility in the Republic of Ireland
- Eligibility: Must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
- Full driver’s license
To apply or gain more information, contact Catherine directly at 353 1 901 5277 or APPLY NOW.
Access Healthcare is constantly expanding the team of agency nurses and Health care assistants provided to various HSE and private acute hospitals, nursing homes, intellectual disability, and mental health services across Ireland. Visit our website for more info!