Your Privacy, Our Promise
Access Healthcare Recruitment commits to following all principles and guidelines outlined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective May 25th, 2018.
As part of the GDPR, we seek consent for all data we collect, which we collect only to enable the recruitment process.
What Data Do We Collect?
Access Healthcare collects 2 types of data: Non-personal and Personal data.
- Non-Personal Data
Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify or contact you. It can include:
- Statistical information about visitors to the website
- Demographic information
- User IP addresses
- Browser types
- Personal data
Personal data relates to a specific individual who may be identifiable from that data. This can include:
- Contact information such as address and phone number
- 3rd party references
- Notes from meetings/interviews/phone calls with you
- Assessment test results e.g. psychometric tests
- Your work experience and qualifications
- Any other data related to possible work placements
Who will be collecting your personal data?
Your personal data will only be collected by Access Healthcare to provide you with recruitment services.
How your data will be collected?
Access Healthcare collects personal data directly from you when you:
- Deal with Access Healthcare by phone, letter, email, or web
- Supply a CV or other form of application
- Subscribe to email updates
- Submit any information in connection with an application
- Complete psychometric assessments
We would also collect personal data from 3rd parties, including:
- Professionals references
- Results of competency tests
- Subjective feedback on performance
- Information from or about you in relation to workplace complaints, accidents
- Any inquiry in which you are involved – insurance, litigation, registration, disciplinary, criminal, etc.
What Will We Do with Your Data?
Access Healthcare may use and disclose your personal data for the following reasons:
- to provide recruitment and related services
- to find suitable job opportunities for you
- to apply for jobs on your behalf
- to allow you to submit your CV, apply for specific jobs, or to subscribe to Access Healthcare’s job alerts
- to market our recruitment services to you
- to improve Access Healthcare’s customer service
- to contact you on occasion with information in regard to career opportunities
- to share internally among the internal recruitment team to identify further job opportunities
Access Healthcare may also disclose your personal data to third parties where relevant:
- prospective employers and parties such as referees
- other parties involved in the supply of personnel
- professional associations, registration bodies, or regulatory or law enforcement agencies if required
How do we protect your Security?
Our security procedures protect data from being misused, misplaced, or accessed, changed, or disclosed by unauthorised people.
Your data can only be accessed by authorised persons in order to provide you with recruitment and recruitment-related services.
We would normally retain data on our database for a period of 7 years. This is to allow us to provide you with a quality ongoing recruitment service. However, you can request the removal of your data at any time.
Get in touch with us at any time for any of the following reasons:
- Requesting access to your data
- Keeping your personal data up to date
- To request the removal of your data from our database
Transferring out of the EEA
Your data may be processed by a third-party data processor outside of the EEA called eCalibre Outsourcing Services Private Limited in relation to out-of-hours recruitment-related services. There are written contractual guarantees between Access Healthcare and eCalibre Outsourcing Services Private Limited that clearly state the data processor will only process personal data when instructed to do so by Access Healthcare.
How to get in touch
In order to get in touch with any query in relation to your data, simply send a mail to email@example.com outlining the nature of your request. We will respond promptly to your query. You may be asked for further details in relation to your request, or to fill out our Subject Access Request Form.