Position Available – Social Care Workers – Sligo
Access Healthcare is recruiting Social Care Workers to work in various healthcare settings around Sligo. At Access Healthcare, we specialize in recruiting nurses and healthcare workers all across Ireland. We work with a wide range of facilities, providing a dynamic work environment allowing you to upskill and build on your experience!
- Pay: Competitive rates and weekly payroll.
- Flexibility: Choose your own shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- Variety: working in various facilities can help you learn new skills and get a feel for different fields of work.
- Paid Garda Vetting.
- Uniform provided.
- Refer a friend benefit scheme.
- Education: Hold a relevant FETAC/QQI
- Experience: At least 6 months of experience working in a facility in the Republic of Ireland.
- Eligibility: Must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland.
- Characteristics: Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team. The ability to deliver high-quality care and assistance to our clients is essential.
“Excellent service, always a friendly voice on the phone when I needed help. Never went without shifts. Paid on time and never had any problems with my wages”. Head to our website www.accessnursing.ieto view more verified reviews and testimonials from clients and workers!
If this sounds like you and you wish to join our fast-growing team as an agency social care worker, please call Robert at 353 1901 5234 or simply APPLY NOW.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: €17.50-35.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Waterford: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Social Care Work: 6 months (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- Social Care Level 7/8 (required)