*Nurses required on an immediate start*
Access Nursing, one of Ireland’s leading Healthcare agencies, is currently looking to recruit multiple Nurses to work with our large variety of facilities across South Dublin.
We are now recruiting for immediate starts for both full and part-time work with your own transport being non-essential as we work with a large number of different facilities across this location.
By joining Access nursing, you will benefit from competitive pay and an opportunity to get an excellent experience working in different healthcare settings.
- Support: One-to-one support from a dedicated consultant.
- Flexibility: Ability to choose both when and where you work to suit your lifestyle and commitments.
- Financial Compensation: Favourable financial rewards, paid weekly, with accessible holiday pay.
- Experience: Opportunity to work at several top facilities allowing you to gain exposure and learn new skills.
- Free garda vetting and uniform.
- Refer a friend benefit scheme.
- Medication management.
- NMBI Certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Experience working in a healthcare facility in Ireland (6 months preferred).
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
If you wish to join our ever-growing team or if you want to hear more about the opportunities on offer in South Dublin, feel free to reach out to Aaron Duffy at (01) 960 9241 alternatively you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.