Access Nursing are now recruiting Registered General Nurses for full and part time work in Rathdrum, Wicklow for an immediate start in multiple facilities of a very high standard!
- Free Garda vetting and uniform
- Pay received on a weekly basis
- Flexible hours and shift patterns to suit your lifestyle and commitments
- Refer a friend reward scheme
- Holiday pay that you can access at any time
- Competitive pay rates
- One to One support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
- Choice between a range of Ireland’s top healthcare facilities:
v Intellectual disability
v Mental health
v Care of the elderly
v Acute and community
v Domestic violence work
v Caring for the homeless
Required Education Skills and Qualifications;
- NMBI PIN
- Work experience in an Irish healthcare facility.
- Proof of eligibility to work in Ireland
· Assist with all activities of daily living
· Promote independent living of their service users
· Monitor clients’ health and wellbeing
· Operate as part of a team, respecting colleagues and residents at all times
· Encourage safe working practices in line with company policies and procedures.
Applicants must be available for weekday and weekend work so flexibility in this role is essential!
Feel free to call Robyn Keogh at (01) 960 9244 for a quick chat about these exciting opportunities in Rathdrum, Wicklow– QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ROLE AND WORK ON OFFER ARE ENCOURAGED
Robyn specialises in recruiting for NURSES, SOCIAL CARE WORKERS AND HCA’S, if you wish to discuss this or other Nursing or Caring opportunities, please feel free to contact me.