Hey, is this you?
- Enthusiastic about helping others
- Love a challenging environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Initiative-taking approach and attitude
- Savvy administration skills
We get it, you may not have worked in recruitment before, and you may not know what to expect. That’s okay! We will support you every step of the way with our training program. We just need you to have the ability to think outside of the box and genuinely care for our people.
What will your day look like?
- Boosting your candidate network – build and manage relationships
- Connecting with candidates to offer fantastic job opportunities
- Completing pre-employment checks (e.g., references, interviews, qualifications)
- High-volume recruitment admin duties (database management and compliance)
- Collaborating with your team to kick personal achievement goals
In simple terms, as a Recruitment Coordinator, no two days will be the same in our Dublin office! Yes, it’s a fast-paced environment, but guess what? We really like to have fun and celebrate success. This comes in many shapes and forms, including birthday and anniversary celebrations, giving back to our communities, gala events, and work socials. On top of that, you will be able to earn uncapped commission in this role.
What’s in this for you?
Our Employees are our most valuable asset, and Access Healthcare understands we are all different. Therefore, we offer our employees a range of benefits to suit their individuality and lifestyle choices. Benefits include:
- Up to 28.5 days leave
- Early finish Friday
- Office closed over Christmas
- Certified Recruitment Consultant training program
- Leadership Academy program for managers in the making
- Legendary company ski trip
- Highly lucrative commission structure – uncapped and paid monthly
- And many more…
Your Access Healthcare
Over the last 8 years, Access Healthcare has delivered first-class recruitment services to the healthcare industry across Ireland. We provide temporary and permanent staffing to companies requiring multi-disciplined and experienced blue-collar, white-collar, executive professional, and healthcare professionals. In addition, our experienced leadership team offers guidance and support to each employee throughout their journey with healthcare.
We want you!
Join us for an unparalleled career journey, where financial prosperity, well-being, and unforgettable experiences merge.
For more information contact Ines Duarte confidentially at +353 1 662 140 8 or email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting, if you wish to discuss this or other Recruitment opportunities, please feel free to contact me.