Recruitment Consultant – Career growth opportunity!
- All-inclusive training program provided!
- A space where you can grow your career
- A work environment built for you to excel yourself
Access Healthcare is an exquisite Irish Recruitment Consultancy that works in the fast-growing sector of Healthcare – Access Healthcare was created to build an environment for high-performing people to pursue excellence without limits.
This is a role for someone who cares about the influence they have on our candidates’ lives, the service we deliver to our clients, and how fun and enjoyable it can be to work with like-minded people. You will also get the opportunity to receive training and support to make a difference.
What will you do?
- Managing existing clients, building a deep relationship with them, and understanding their needs;
- Blossom new relationships with clients and maintain regular contact – Work with a wide range of Healthcare Establishments and gather the fruits of your work;
- Maintaining contact via telephone, email, and face-to-face meetings;
- In time you will be exposed to training on identifying and developing new clients across Ireland.
Benefits that you will own!
- Here at Access Healthcare your learning matters – You are supported with ongoing training and guidance allowing you to learn the skills and knowledge that will become an essential part of your role within the team;
- Get the chance to learn new client-facing technics – With years of industry experience, Access has created an exclusive training program to take you on a journey step by step through your new career path;
- You will collaborate with other functional teams – You’ll get the chance of understanding how we all work together to achieve a shared outcome.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in Recruitment is not required;
- Willingness to thrive and drive your own life;
- Proactive and friendly personality;
- Strong communication skills.
Sounds too good? So, take a look at the rest:
In your first 2 years with us, you can expect to be earning, on average + €60K.
You will have access to flexible benefits – pension, healthcare, gym membership, paid sabbatical – and a variety of activities that we want to share with you – Annual Ski Trip, Tag Rugby, Summer BBQ, etc.
For more information contact Ines Duarte confidentially at +353 1 662 140 8 or email your CV at email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting, if you wish to discuss this or other Recruitment opportunities, please feel free to contact me.