Looking for a career change? Join Our Team!
Ready to rewrite your career story? We are looking for fearless professionals that aim for a new challenge. Take the leap and redefine your future with our Compliance Team – we provide all the training!
Company: Access Healthcare – Based in Dublin, Ireland
Location of the Role: Porto, Portugal
Access Healthcare is a leading Irish Recruitment Consultancy that is growing fast. We are proud of our inclusive, open communication, and meritocratic working environment where there is heavy investment in building authentic, enduring industry relationships.
We have been providing exceptional services to our clients in the Healthcare sector and have built a reputation for excellence in our industry. Our team is composed of talented and passionate professionals who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and achieving results. We believe in empowering our employees to reach their full potential and offer opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Proactively contact existing Healthcare Professionals across Ireland who have Employment Documents, Qualifications, and Certificates expiring.
- Assist in maintaining and updating compliance policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance initiatives are effectively executed.
- Assist in the review and evaluation of compliance processes to identify areas for improvement.
- Through reports, automation and proactively telephoning existing staff, you will ensure that staff, patients and service users remain safe.
- Fluent in English.
- Comfortable dealing with challenging people.
- Friendly personality, and comfortable asking questions.
- Highly Organised.
- +1 Year of experience – any background is considered, but previous experience in a phone-based position it’s a plus.
- Committed and confident in building partnerships with customers.
Why Join Access Healthcare:
- Join a supportive and high-energy team.
- An all-inclusive team ski trip to the French Alps to reward your hard work!
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities to sharpen your skills and stay ahead of industry trends.
- A collaborative and supportive team environment that values your input and recognizes your achievements.
Join our Compliance team at Access Healthcare and embark on an exciting journey! If you are passionate about people, with excellent communication skills – we want to hear from you!
For more information contact Francisca Simoes confidentially at +353 1 649 850 9 or email your CV at email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.