Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you gain a tremendous amount of responsibility? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with motivated and extremely driven people? Are you curious or passionate about IT and Recruitment? If so, you might be our next Star!
- Unique Leadership Academy – Our Leaders Grow Internally
- Take your Career to the Next Level – Financial & Career Progression
- Carve your path and boost your career in a meritocratic organisation.
As a specialist recruitment agency, we have established ourselves as a trusted partner for top-tier clients in the Tech industry across Ireland. Our focus on this niche allows us to excel in delivering tailored solutions, ensuring both clients and candidates receive an exceptional experience. We take pride in our industry expertise, extensive network, and the ability to make a real impact in connecting exceptional talent with outstanding career opportunities.
About the Role
As a Junior Account Executive, you will join our BD team and seek out and engage good-fit companies through strategic prospecting. To do this you will leverage existing leads as well as research new opportunities to generate interest through calls, emails, and social.
- Familiarise yourself with our IT Recruitment Business.
- Perform high-volume outbound prospecting through email, calls and different platforms
- Respond promptly to inquiries by communicating with customers through various channels (phone, chat, email, video call).
- Maintain a positive, friendly and professional attitude towards prospective clients at all times.
- Implement and create outreach strategies for new lead-generation methods.
What we offer you
You will get the unique opportunity to be a key player in our Growth Journey. We want to constantly push you out of your comfort zone. You’ll be working out of our HQ in Dublin and to ensure a never-ending growth curve, we provide you with:
- A generous OTE – Average Year 1 OTE is 50k and Year 2 is 72K
- An opportunity to get operational experience in a scale-up business where both your work
- and the results are highly tangible and matters to the businesses
- A chance to work closely with our senior leadership team on strategies
- Unlimited growth potential in our company- we strongly believe in and have a track record of promoting internally
What we expect from you
You possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency. You have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do. You take ownership of everything you do, are proactive and follow through on commitments. Moreover, you’re humble and you share our passion for building and executing new businesses. Furthermore, we expect that you can demonstrate:
- Sales excellence: Solid experience and evidence of regularly outperforming targets within a sales role or similar role. Min 6 months.
- Drive & Passion: Evidence of a passion for sales and business development
- Team Spirit: Are curious about people and love to speak, build and nurture relations
- Communication Maestro: Showcase stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Pride in Work: Uphold the highest standards, ensuring every task you undertake is a testament to quality.
I specialise in recruiting for our teams (Archer and Access), so if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact email@example.com