Position Available – Intellectual Disability Nurse – Donegal
Access Healthcare supplies agency nurses and HCAs to various HSE and private acute hospitals, nursing homes, intellectual disability, and mental health services across Ireland.
Access Healthcare is recruiting Intellectual Disability Nurses for positions in various facilities in the Donegal area.
· Competitive pay rates and weekly payroll
· Flexible shifts – choose when you work
· Paid Garda vetting
· Uniform and ID provided
· Refer a friend bonus scheme
· Variety of facilities to work in and gain valuable experience
· Education: Have a Level 8 in ID Nursing and be fully registered with NMBI Ireland
· Experience: At least 6 months of nursing experience in a facility in the Republic of Ireland, with experience in intellectual disability.
· Eligibility: Must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
· Able to take the initiative working within a team while providing high-quality care and assistance.
“Excellent service, always a friendly voice on the phone when I needed help. Never went without shifts. Paid on time and never had any problems with my wages”. Head to our website www.accesshealthcare.ie to view more verified reviews and testimonials from clients and workers!
If this sounds like you and you wish to join our fast-growing team as an agency nurse, APPLY NOW or contact Catherine at email@example.com.
Job Type: Part-time / Full – time
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Monaghan, CO. Monaghan: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor’s (required)
- Driving License (preferred)
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland registration (required)