Access Healthcare, one of Irelands leading Healthcare agencies, is currently looking to recruit multiple Agency Healthcare Assistants to work with our large variety of facilities across North Dublin including Hospitals and ID services.
This excellent opportunity offers the flexibility to choose your own working hours that suit you and your lifestyle. We offer shifts in a variety of locations and several different areas of healthcare including HSE and private hospitals, nursing homes, intellectual disability and mental health services.
*Full time and part time hours available – own transport is not essential*
- Flexibility: Choose your own working hours tailored to your own availability and schedule.
- Team: Dedicated consultant who looks after you and your career
- Remuneration: Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly and accumulate holiday pay entitlements
- Opportunities: Shifts available in a variety of healthcare facilities where you can build your experience
- QQI Level 5 qualification equivalent in a relevant healthcare discipline
- Relevant work experience working in Healthcare in Ireland
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional and adaptable approach to work
- Deliver high standards of care while maintaining the dignity of the patient/resident
- Carry out assigned tasks as directed
- Take positive direction while working alone or as part of the team
- Support the staff in caring for patients
- Assisting patients with daily personal care/daily living assistance
If you wish to join our ever-growing team as an agency healthcare assistant with Access Healthcare , please call Deirdre Mulhall on 01 901 5276
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: €14.00-€30.00 per hour