Calling all Healthcare Assistants in to join Ireland’s fastest growing Healthcare agency!
Access Healthcare are now recruiting Healthcare Assistants for full time and part time work in a Home Care setting. This position is an immediate start and involves home visits around the South Dublin area! If you are dedicated to delivering high-quality and compassionate care to individuals in the comfort of their own homes, then we have the job for you!
- Free Garda vetting and uniform
- Pay received on a weekly basis
- Flexible work hours and shift patterns to suit your lifestyle and commitments
- Holiday pay that you can access at any time
- 1 to 1 consultancy
Required Education Skills and Qualifications;
- QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support and other relevant qualifications
- Applicants must have experience working in Irish Healthcare
- Previous experience in homecare or a healthcare setting is a plus
- Willing to work both days and nights!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassion, patience, and empathy in caring for clients
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license are essential
Applicants must be available for weekday and weekend work so flexibility in this role is essential!
Feel free to call Meghann Smyth on 01 9609305 for quick chat about these exciting opportunities in South Dublin – QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ROLE AND WORK ON OFFER ARE ENCOURAGED
Email your CV to Meghann.firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply below to see what opportunities are available to you today!