Welcome to Access Healthcare
At Access Healthcare, we work alongside facilities to provide the best possible care to service users. We provide staff to hospitals, nursing homes, residential and day services as well as many others.
We are currently recruiting healthcare assistants with nursing home experience for an immediate start in the Jobstown area. We are recruiting for full and part time, days and nights and long and short shifts.
If you are passionate about making a change in the lives of our most vulnerable people, we want to hear from you!
The Benefits of Agency
· Flexibility– work when and where suits you
· Variety – every day is different with new challenges and environments
· Experience– work in a variety of facilities to explore what suits you best
· Support – One to One consultancy with step by step support through our free registration process with Garda vetting, uniform provided and weekly payroll
Qualifications and Experience
· Experience – At least one year’s experience in an Irish healthcare facility, specifically nursing home experience
· Education – FETAC Level 5 in Healthcare (Minimum of three core modules completed)
· Skills – working knowledge of healthcare policies and procedures, practical CPR and Patient Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding.
· Characteristics – adaptability, working of own initiative, confidence in your skills and abilities, good communication skills, working as part of a team, flexibility, willingness to learn
If you see yourself in the above role and want to work for the highest quality Nursing Agency in Ireland, contact below to find out about our opportunities in the Jobstown and surrounding area